《长安三万里》那些唐诗英译台词
许多观众都期待已久的长安三万里于近日才刚刚播出,但在宣传阶段就已经引起了广泛的关注和热度。现在剧集已经正式播出,观众们对它的评价也一直不减,特别是关于《长安三万里》那些唐诗英译台词是最近大家讨论的重点。
《长安三万里》那些唐诗英译台词
Named after the ancient city of Xi'an in Shaanxi province, which served as the capital of the Tang Dynasty for over 280 years, the film epic spans 168 minutes — the longest runtime of any Chinese animated movie — and brings to life some of the most iconic figures in Chinese literary history.
Interweaving the personal fates of these figures, the film vividly reenacts the magnificent scenes of the Tang Dynasty. It showcases the bustling streets of ancient Chang'an, the vibrant and prosperous city of Yangzhou, as well as the harsh and snowy borderlands in northwestern China
许渊冲版本:
人生得意须尽欢,
When hopes are won, oh! drink your fill in high delight,
莫使金樽空对月。
And never leave your wine-cup empty in moonlight!
天生我材必有用,
Heaven has made us talents, we're not made in vain.
千金散尽还复来。
A thousand gold coins spent, more will turn up again
《长安三万里》电影字幕翻译:
人生得意须尽欢,
When life goes well, be joyous
莫使金樽空对月。
Never show the moon an empty cup
天生我材必有用,
Heaven gave me talent for a reason
千金散尽还复来。
Spend now, riches return in season
《将进酒》
Invitation to Wine
——李白
君不见,黄河之水天上来,奔流到海不复回。
Do you not see the Yellow River come from the sky,
Rushing into the sea and never come back?
君不见,高堂明镜悲白发,朝如青丝暮成雪。
Do you not see the mirrors bright in chambers high,
Grieve over your snow-white hair though once it was silk-black?
人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月。
When hopes are won, Oh! Drink your fill in high delight,
And never leave your wine-cup empty in moonlight!
天生我材必有用,千金散尽还复来。
Heaven has made us talents, we’re not made in vain.
A thousand gold coins spent, more will turn up again.
烹羊宰牛且为乐,会须一饮三百杯。
Kill a cow, cook a sheep and let us merry be,
And drink three hundred cupfuls of wine in high glee.
岑夫子,丹丘生,将进酒,杯莫停。
Dear friend of mine, cheer up, cheer up, Invite you to wine. Do not put down your cup.
与君歌一曲,请君为我倾耳听。
I will sing you a song, please hear, o hear! Lend me a will ear!
钟鼓馔玉不足贵,但愿长醉不复醒。
What difference will rare and costly dishes make?
I only want to get drunk and never to wake.
古来圣贤皆寂寞,唯有饮者留其名。
How many great men were forgotten through the ages?
But great drinkers are more famous than sober sages.
陈王昔时宴平乐,斗酒十千恣欢谑。
The prince of poets feasted in his palace at will,
Drank wine at ten thousand a cask and laughed his fill.
主人何为言少钱,径须沽取对君酌。
A host should not complain of money he is short.
To drink with you I will sell things of any sort.
五花马,千金裘,呼儿将出换美酒,与你同销万古愁。
My fur coat worth a thousand coins of gold,
and my flower-dappled horse may be sold,
To buy good wine that we may drown the woes age-old.
关于《长安三万里》那些唐诗英译台词这个话题的解读就到这里了,在接下来的时间里,我们会尽快为大家提供更多详细的剧情介绍和剧情解读。欢迎大家继续关注我们的网站,让我们一起探索剧中和电影中精彩故事。
相关文章:
相关推荐: